Sunday

What's Bridal-Twist


ATTENTION : BRIDES-TO-BE
Do you want gorgeous bridal jewellery?
Are you shocked by the high prices of it out there?


I've found my dream gown, now I'm going in search of the perfect bridal jewellery.

"Oooh, that's pretty" and I eagerly moved towards it and tried it on.
"It looks great", I turned the price-tag over........

"Wah, a couple of hundreds of dollars for this? (I thought to myself, tryinging not to gape out loud). And it's just for one item, what about the rest?

Hmm...... sounds familiar ?

At last! You do have a choice not to pay for exorbitant high-priced bridal accessories out there.
With no overhead cost, Bridal-Twist can give you affordable yet ravishing bridal jewellery.

Does lower price mean inferior quality and poor design? Absolutely NOT!
I design and hand-make most of my pieces.
I use mainly fresh water pearls and high quality Swarovski crystals and pearls.
Great attention are being paid to getting the small details just right and imported items are personally picked by me to ensure quality.


Why pay so much more out there?
That's right. Why pay so much more for the same kind of material?
The same high quality Swarovski crystals and pearls that I use for Bridal-Twist's jewellery are the same as what the stores are selling at a much higher price.

So why pay more for the same thing?

Don't delay in getting it if you do see a piece that you like as most of my designs are unique to Bridal-Twist and one-off.
I had gotten a number of disappointed brides who got back to me too late as once it's gone, it's usually gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you're tired of seeing all those over-priced items,
get Bridal-Twist bridal jewellery Now and
put an end to your frustration.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Donna Lim
Bridal-Twist
Singapore



0 comments: