Thursday

Panda Eyes

Do you have dark-eye circles?

I did and yes, I've tried all kinds of brands of products that claim to help dark-eye circles.

All those high-end brands and middle range brands - I've tried them all. The result?- zilt, nothing, no help at all.

One day, while in WATSONS, this sales-lady recommended this product. I would say, it's on the low end brand and anyway, it wasn't that expensive so why not?

Put the eye-patches on and WOW! when I took it off, I can actually see that my dark-eye circles are a bit lightened. It worked! So I'm now trying to be diligent and put the eye-mask on my eyes at least once a week.

So cheap price does not mean cheap quality.

This product is "ZA Dark Circles Gone" eye masks. Apparently it is a subsidiary of Shiseido.

There are 8 sets in a box and it cost SGD $24.50 at WATSONS.

I think it's worth trying. At that kind of price, your heart won't feel so painful if it does not work for you, and in any case, you'll still get your eyes moisturised.




0 comments: